hello .
hope you all had a pleasant Easter .my weekend away was alright me and Scot stayed at a caravan park looking over filey bay but it was a bit crowded Friday night we were a bit tired so we just had a walk around found a nice little pub for a bite to eat and something to drink stayed for a couple of hours then we went to find an off-licence took us ages to find one open .
we just sat outside the caravan looking out into the sea ` romantic I know ' I will admit I wasn't sure what Scot had on his mind but he did like the idea of the weekend away I knew that much I will admit something I took some weed with me :O I know I know Its not everyone cup of tea but I don't see a problem as long as it under control and it wasn't allot .Scot doesn't smoke by the way just drinks like a fish am not as bad as him drinking .
it was about 11 pm when we went inside the caravan all that fresh air had knocked us both out wasn't long before we went to bed .
Saturday we were up early and just got into the car heading for Scarborough it was a lovely day we did a bit of cloths shopping needed some shorts as the weather was nice and sunny for April `unheard of in britain' it was even to hot to do all that walking I had planed we just found a toilet to change in to our shorts and vests .also I needed sun cream I burn dead easy always needed factor 15+ it takes Scot forever to get a tan he hates that I also got some air fresheners for my car beginning to smell a bit after a few weeks anyway we returned to the caravan later on a new lot had arrived at the caravan next to us
can only describe them as family from hell a woman and her boyfriend with their kids teenagers f ing this and that loud music think you have the idea hear anyway we did chat to them being sociable and all that came from hull and they were Chevy as hell me and Scot soon made are excuses and went out to the local for a few hours we did have a talk about moving in with him I said yes but in my own time need to tell mum first am 18 and I still need mums say so sad innit :( .
we returned to the couple having friends round the live near by apparently and noisy as hell I was terrified of leaving my car outside lol kept looking it was still there also we didn't have much fun together in case they were queer bashes am kidding . we decided tomorrow we`d pass our keys back to the sight office and find a b&b or hotel for Sunday .
we were up and out the caravan by 9 the next morning this itself is a miracle for Scot he`s not a morning person but it took us about 10 minutes to get or belongings together and off we went we had found somewhere by the afternoon a double room at a hotel in Scarborough cost a fortune but scot said it was well worth it he even paid for it and I must admit the room was very nice .rest of the day we spent at the beach nice sight watching all the hunky guys in there bare chest and the fat guys to spent the evening at the hotel bar for a bit then went to are room finely for some fun ...........
I have told mum about moving in with scot soon and I wont be to far away be even closer in the long run as mum still intends to move to glossop area later in the year
also scot is looking at a proper holiday abroad lanzorote Spain maybe
hope you all had a pleasant Easter .my weekend away was alright me and Scot stayed at a caravan park looking over filey bay but it was a bit crowded Friday night we were a bit tired so we just had a walk around found a nice little pub for a bite to eat and something to drink stayed for a couple of hours then we went to find an off-licence took us ages to find one open .
we just sat outside the caravan looking out into the sea ` romantic I know ' I will admit I wasn't sure what Scot had on his mind but he did like the idea of the weekend away I knew that much I will admit something I took some weed with me :O I know I know Its not everyone cup of tea but I don't see a problem as long as it under control and it wasn't allot .Scot doesn't smoke by the way just drinks like a fish am not as bad as him drinking .
it was about 11 pm when we went inside the caravan all that fresh air had knocked us both out wasn't long before we went to bed .
Saturday we were up early and just got into the car heading for Scarborough it was a lovely day we did a bit of cloths shopping needed some shorts as the weather was nice and sunny for April `unheard of in britain' it was even to hot to do all that walking I had planed we just found a toilet to change in to our shorts and vests .also I needed sun cream I burn dead easy always needed factor 15+ it takes Scot forever to get a tan he hates that I also got some air fresheners for my car beginning to smell a bit after a few weeks anyway we returned to the caravan later on a new lot had arrived at the caravan next to us
can only describe them as family from hell a woman and her boyfriend with their kids teenagers f ing this and that loud music think you have the idea hear anyway we did chat to them being sociable and all that came from hull and they were Chevy as hell me and Scot soon made are excuses and went out to the local for a few hours we did have a talk about moving in with him I said yes but in my own time need to tell mum first am 18 and I still need mums say so sad innit :( .
we returned to the couple having friends round the live near by apparently and noisy as hell I was terrified of leaving my car outside lol kept looking it was still there also we didn't have much fun together in case they were queer bashes am kidding . we decided tomorrow we`d pass our keys back to the sight office and find a b&b or hotel for Sunday .
we were up and out the caravan by 9 the next morning this itself is a miracle for Scot he`s not a morning person but it took us about 10 minutes to get or belongings together and off we went we had found somewhere by the afternoon a double room at a hotel in Scarborough cost a fortune but scot said it was well worth it he even paid for it and I must admit the room was very nice .rest of the day we spent at the beach nice sight watching all the hunky guys in there bare chest and the fat guys to spent the evening at the hotel bar for a bit then went to are room finely for some fun ...........
I have told mum about moving in with scot soon and I wont be to far away be even closer in the long run as mum still intends to move to glossop area later in the year
also scot is looking at a proper holiday abroad lanzorote Spain maybe
Sounds like you had a nice holiday weekend.
ReplyDeleteNice weekend. I enjoyed reading about you and scot. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time was had by all! Well cool, Lee. Everyone needs a relaxing weekend with their significant other, and it seems like you and Scot had exactly that.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing wrong with wanting your mom's approval to move out. That shows respect to her. Having the kind of relationship with your mom where you can go to her and discuss things like that is valuable. Good for you.
Cool post!
Peace <3
Jay
Hey Lee glad you had a Good time you and Scott sound really happy. Moving in together wow sex on tap you lucky git. Glad for you
ReplyDeleteDave
Lee,
ReplyDeleteSounds like life is good (not perfect) for you!
:-)
-Andy
thanks for comments guys have told scot that I will move in but in my own time . @ dave I know it sounds like id have sex on tap nice thought but am hopeing that things like commitment - companionship are more important blody ell two big words in the same sentance .
ReplyDelete