octog

octog
email me northernlifegstar11@gmail.com

Thursday, 28 April 2011

YOU SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE WEDDING .

you may have herd that in the UK we have a Royal Wedding tomorrow and an extra bank holiday weekend .
cheers Will & Kate thanks for the extra day off .What I don't understand is how it can cost us tax payers
20 million pounds  towards the weeding  probably for policing the event  The security off the wedding I mean I hope nothing serious happens at the wedding but  its a sitting target for something to happen .

work been asked to cover somewhere else for a bit in the personal department as they are several staff down and my uncle has asked me to help with there recruitment drive  for a month or so it`d   be a change.

going to Scots dads over the weekend says he wants to get out into Manchester happy with that
washed my car for the first time yesterday went a bit over the top with shampoo and also the wax used far too much took me ages to rinse off the suds also I found out its better to use a leather cloth after or it leaves marks on he bodywork  worked out what am going to do next time?.   ask someone to do it for me .

So now if you would all care to be upstanding for our natnial anthem  GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
YouTube - Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen (HD OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO)

oh bugger !!!

5 comments:

  1. Getting a day off for the wedding sounds good to me. Out American TV will be covering every aspect of the wedding. It is overkill, here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free holiday! YAY! Tired of the wedding? Yeah, and I'm across the pond. It's on every news outlet's homepage. Maddening.
    Harry's hotter, though!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry jay but hes ginger total turn off in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAKE THEM ALL WORK IN McDONALDS I SAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee - you disappoint me! The Royal Wedding was all made worthwhile for me when I saw Princess Beatrice's hat!

    That said, it only took up one hour of my time as I haven't been following the build up either in the newspapers or on the telly.

    You soon learnt about washing cars. I do mine once a year whether it needs it or not.

    You'll maybe have gathered that I have just returned from Up North - great time! I pottered through Glossop on a couple of occasions and even got to see Dave's tower from a distance.

    Companionship and Commitment? Yes, they are big words with big implications, so it's good that you are able to talk to your Mum about these things.

    HUGS
    R

    ReplyDelete

comments are now moderated sorry