Hello.
works been different to say the least am covering in our personal department were on a recruitment drive so I have been placing adds with local press and various employment agency .also I have had to look into staffs days off sick one person I was checking up on has had 18 days off in the past year for various reasons of sickness like got the flu , pulled my back , and they still get paid av spoken to her on the phone this week don't think their`s allot wrong with her to be honest she`s back after a few days away
defiantly pulling a fast one . a guy I work with Russ think I mentioned him before he`s really nice pity he`s straight as ad love to teach him something lol.
At home the Germans are coming like exchange students for Ben & Mark A boy named peter will be spending a weekend with us year older then Ben & Mark he`s 12 soon 13 but he gets my bedroom am happy really `need to make sure I hide a few things' .
last weekend was eventfully at Scots dads house he`s away by the way and Scots keeping an eye on it the place is modern on the inside but it looks dead old . we went into Manchester on Saturday evening it`s about 20 min`s on train an I got well pissed went to town had various shorts and bottles of lager by 10 pm I didn't have a care in the wold .we had bumped into Greg an old mate of Scot`s met him once before and he was ok despite feeling me up a few times lol. it was a good night out Scot had invited Greg back for a few drinks as he didn't live that far away from his dad .we just chilled out at the house lounging around and I was still a bit merry I got chatting to Greg about various stuff like work he works for the council as a bin man and also in a bar sometimes I could tell Scot was horny as hell when Greg had nipped to the loo he was all over me and I responded as you do `any gay man would '
Greg returned to the sight of Scot tugging at my cock and me with my tong half way down his throat
that looks nice scot mentioned it is and he`s all mine I just sat there with a mother of all hardons
I needed the loo and more lager so I excused myself .
scot followed me into the kitchen and asked me if Greg could join us in a bit of fun I was still very horny and didn't care much so I said its cool and went back into Greg and sat next to him on the sofa
and things soon got a bit hot for a while think its best to use your imagination hear .I will admit it was different but nice
doubt it will happen again as I said I was a bit pissed .
am staying in this weekend cleaning the bedroom and spending time with everyone something I haven't done for a bit .
works been different to say the least am covering in our personal department were on a recruitment drive so I have been placing adds with local press and various employment agency .also I have had to look into staffs days off sick one person I was checking up on has had 18 days off in the past year for various reasons of sickness like got the flu , pulled my back , and they still get paid av spoken to her on the phone this week don't think their`s allot wrong with her to be honest she`s back after a few days away
defiantly pulling a fast one . a guy I work with Russ think I mentioned him before he`s really nice pity he`s straight as ad love to teach him something lol.
At home the Germans are coming like exchange students for Ben & Mark A boy named peter will be spending a weekend with us year older then Ben & Mark he`s 12 soon 13 but he gets my bedroom am happy really `need to make sure I hide a few things' .
last weekend was eventfully at Scots dads house he`s away by the way and Scots keeping an eye on it the place is modern on the inside but it looks dead old . we went into Manchester on Saturday evening it`s about 20 min`s on train an I got well pissed went to town had various shorts and bottles of lager by 10 pm I didn't have a care in the wold .we had bumped into Greg an old mate of Scot`s met him once before and he was ok despite feeling me up a few times lol. it was a good night out Scot had invited Greg back for a few drinks as he didn't live that far away from his dad .we just chilled out at the house lounging around and I was still a bit merry I got chatting to Greg about various stuff like work he works for the council as a bin man and also in a bar sometimes I could tell Scot was horny as hell when Greg had nipped to the loo he was all over me and I responded as you do `any gay man would '
Greg returned to the sight of Scot tugging at my cock and me with my tong half way down his throat
that looks nice scot mentioned it is and he`s all mine I just sat there with a mother of all hardons
I needed the loo and more lager so I excused myself .
scot followed me into the kitchen and asked me if Greg could join us in a bit of fun I was still very horny and didn't care much so I said its cool and went back into Greg and sat next to him on the sofa
and things soon got a bit hot for a while think its best to use your imagination hear .I will admit it was different but nice
doubt it will happen again as I said I was a bit pissed .
am staying in this weekend cleaning the bedroom and spending time with everyone something I haven't done for a bit .

I am a one on one kind of guy. Sometimes three way is nice to have.
ReplyDeletei am to mate it was a one off .
ReplyDeleteI would only do that if I'm horny.
ReplyDeletesounds like excellent fun! something different can be very fun!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay
@ eddieh god to hear from you to say I was horny is an understatement it as if it had a mind of its own
ReplyDeleteOh you lucky dirty bit you. I cant get one and you get two now that's greedy bet you have a grin from ear to ear.
ReplyDeleteDave xxx